Sunday, October 14, 2018

Word Jumble?

I saw this word jumble, as it is called, and really enjoyed the feelings that it gave me! I have always loved the written word, whether in book, letter, or word art format. This is a collection of word art that describes Mindfulness! I have been reading a lot about Mindfulness lately and have read these words many times each, but to have them all together like this is very satisfying. I have always loved reading things that have different fonts and different colors and different orientations.

I don't know how many of you have heard of (or read) the "Geronimo Stilton" Books (Children's Literature), but I loved reading them to my children when they were younger because they have different fonts and colors in them! That makes reading exciting to me! Here is a sample page:
(this picture is from an article on this webpage https://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/scene/becauseisaidso/because-i-said-so-for-the-love-of-geronimo-stilton/article_999dd330-c93c-5c76-9b5b-3ffc49de277d.html)

Isn't that  just fun to read?!

I like how the first word on this word jumble is Mindfulness and it is at the top a little bit above all of the others! That's because all of the other words are there to describe (or support) the word mindfulness! Each of these words bring a thought or feeling to the forefront as you read them and each of them are important words for practicing Mindfulness!

I found this word jumble in a blog post on the website https://www.yellowwellies.org/how-mindfulness-can-help-farmers/ and really enjoyed the blog post! There are many words in this jumble that relate to farming! A couple of my favorites are GRATITUDE and PRODUCTIVITY. What are your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment